The Carolus Pharmacy Team
In 1866, the pharmacist Moritz Peters requested the permission for a new pharmacy. His request was denied. Two years later the pharmacist Julius Herbabny requested the permission again for this specific area. In the first instance the responsible authorities denied again, after an intervention of the interior ministry of the monarchy, the authorities granted his request. On the fifth of august in 1869, his request was approved. The pharmacy should be located in the area at the Rennweg, between the Ungargasse and the Schulgasse.
On 1 March 2017, Mrs. Mag pharm. Elisabeth Maria Pichler took over.
Since then we are modernizing the pharmacy with a highly professional and motivated team and a wide range of products and services to fulfill the expectations of our customers and to achieve our goals for an innovative and modern pharmacy.